Friday, August 04, 2006

Mindless Influence

Well who would have thought.

Another late night in a dark room with a screen glowing and my eyes half shut, and their I was thinking about all the things I could and should be doing. Instead of watching "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid". See been at college fills my head with a lot of random nonsense. A lot of things come to mind while sitting in the living room. Some thoughts which where just plain pointless... Are UFO's real? and hoping i get kidnapped, how many jelly beans could I put into my mouth while still been able to talk? and does a keyboard really need so many keys? See along with the trail of endless influence the one thing that kept popping into my head was... "How will I secure my future?" Well this isn't a new questions its something that always seems to be popping into my mind. Well at least every time I lay down in the comfy couch half dressed while looking aimlessly. Yet this time something was different about all the past experiences. This time their was some sort of glare which lead me to conclusion and assumptions. I started to think about my dreams and nightmares putting them all together like gravy and mash potatoes. With all the smashing and meshing I started to think what if my dreams where all forthcomings of the things to expect and experience. Well as the night progressed and the thoughts piled like sand on my eyes closing them shut I was driven into a new trance like stance... a world I am not sure exactly how to word yet...


Ads by AdGenta.com

Powered by Qumana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home